Seaward Supernova Elite PAT Tester
The Supernova Elite advanced downloading PAT tester has a comprehensive range of tests including RCD trip time and flash tests as well as dual voltage capability. A test record memory stores up to 5000 PAT testing results including location, user, test status and date. It links to a PC and has a modem for remote transfer of information. There are connections for a barcode reader, braincell scanner and printer, as well as a parallel printer port.
Barcode labels are generated via a thermal printer.There is a large graphical display, with legible, walk through instructions for each test facility. Downloading vital information is fast and asset management is supported with three software options.
What‘s in the box:
- Supernova Elite is supplied as standard with:
- 30 day free trial of PATGuard 3 Elite software
- Earth lead
- 110V adaptor
- Dual serial port adaptor
- 9-way computer lead
- Flash probe
- True dual voltage for testing both 230V & 110V appliances, whether the tester is powered by a 230V or 110V supply
- Rugged enclosure can withstand the harshest of environments
- Large, easy to read display
- Proven to be extremely reliable, accurate and hardworking
- Can store up to 5000 PAT testing results
The Supernova Elite is ideal for:
- Testing 110V tools and appliances
- Bullet Testing on a 110V or 230V supply
- Bullet Testing equipment that requires a flash test e.g. hire equipment
A large LCD display and clear walk-through instructions for each test make it easier to use and it downloads quickly. The QWERTY keyboard makes entering asset information straightforward.
Asset management is supported by our PATGuard 3 Elite software.
Supplied as standard with earth lead, 110V adaptor, dual serial port adaptor, 9 way computer lead and flash probe.