Seaward PrimeTest 250+ Pro PAT Kit Bundle (with Software)
What‘s in the box:
- Seaward Primetest 250+ PAT Tester
- Datalogger software
- 0.5m extension adaptor
- Earth lead with probe and clip
- Mains lead
- 6 x AA batteries
- USB download lead
- Carry case
- Operating instructions
What extra do I get in a Pro Kit Bundle (with software)?
- Test n Tag Pro printer (serial model)
- 4 x Test n Tag printer label rolls
- PrimeTest checkbox
- PATBag carry case
Our Lead Trainer says –
Save timing by using a printer? – Then it makes sense to save money by buying the tester and printer as a package. The Test n Tag Pro printer is a lightweight and compact thermal printer that uses 52 x 25mm labels (4 rolls supplied, approx. 400 labels per roll). Please note that the printer connects to the PT250+ via a serial cable. The bundle also includes a checkbox and a carry case.
The Pro kit with software is the complete package with the addition of a 1-year subscription of PATGuard3 Elite software. PATGuard 3 is a powerful recording and asset management software program not just for Portable Appliance Testing but also non-electrical testing of assets – the list is endless
Benefits of the Pro Bundle Kit:
Help speed up the process of asset recognition, testing and labelling!
‘Test n Tag‘ Pro Label Printer:
Portable, lightweight and battery powered. Prints durable synthetic asset labels which can include: barcode, asset number, test date, next test date, plus user name and test status (dependent on the tester).
The Seaward PAT Checkbox has been designed to provide a simple, safe, and quick means of checking that PAT testers are working within specification, in between periodic calibration of the instrument.
PATGuard 3 Software:
- Intuitive user interface for efficiency and ease-of-use
- Tag photos to sites, locations, asset IDs and test results
- Download compatible with a wide variety of PAT testers
- Electrical risk assessment tool quickly determines risk-based retest periods for electrical appliances
- Universal risk assessment tool calculates risk score for any workplace hazard
- Extensive range of editable detailed and summary reports
- Test and inspection reports for fire detection/alarm systems and emergency lighting
- Auto-scheduler function notifies the user when assets are due for retest
- Create a professional viewer CD for read only access to test records for your clients
- Generate professional invoices
- Create customisable exports of test records in CSV format.
The PrimeTest 250+ main unit:
A Seaward datalogger program comes as standard and this combined with single key down load feature allows measurement data to be quickly and easily transferred from the PrimeTest 250+ to your laptop or computer by simply pressing a button; whilst all records are stamped for complete traceability.
Information is downloaded in CSV format and can be accessed by a wide range software packages or alternatively brought in directly into PATGuard 3 Elite for truly professional certificates and reports.
As with all Seaward battery powered PAT testers, accurate earth continuity tests are a given thanks to the unique “zap” circuit design.
- Very easy to use
- Plug and print - easy label printing with no setup
- Date stamped results for full traceability
- Single key save
- Single key download
- Download software included
- Store 999 appliance records
- Industry standard download format
- Comprehensive range of electrical tests
- Test 3 phase appliances
Electrical Test Functions of the PrimeTest 250+:
- Low current earth continuity test guaranteeing accurate measurement
- Insulation resistance at 250/500V
- IEC lead test
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current
- 3 Phase leakage current (requires adaptor)
- Alternative leakage current
- RCD test (30mA/150mA)
- Power socket test