What‘s in the Apollo 600+ PAT Tester box:
- Apollo Instrument
- Professional Cary Case
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Red
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Black
- IEC Extension Lead, 0.5m
- Black Mains Lead
- USB Download Lead
- Apollo+ Check Box
- UKAS Calibration Certificate
- Quick Start Guide
What extra do I get in a Pro Kit Bundle?
- Test n Tag Pro Printer
- 1D Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
- 2x Elite durable labels 25mm
- 2x Elite durable labels 75mm
- Apollo Kit Carry Case
- 110V Test Adaptor
Benefits of the Pro Bundle Kit:
Streamline the PAT testing process further by utilising the Apollo 600+ with a compatible printer, barcode scanner and PATGuard 3 software.
Transfer data to your computer remotely using the 1D Bluetooth Barcode Scanner and a smartphone, or download the results via a USB cable directly. Once downloaded to PATGuard 3, it is easy to keep track of historical test and inspections as well as produce reports, certificates and invoices - offering total peace of mind and quicker, easier management of scheduling inspections and tests.
1D Barcode Scanner:
A portable asset label ID laser scanner with bluetooth interface. Extremely compact and lightweight, making it ideal for mobile applications. Powered by usb rechargable lithium battery. Reads 1D barcode formats code 39, code 93 & code 128.
‘Test n Tag‘ Pro Label Printer:
Portable, lightweight and battery powered. Prints durable synthetic asset labels which can include: barcode, asset number, test date, next test date, plus user name and test status (dependent on the tester).
The Apollo 600+ main unit:
For complete traceability of results, including proof of visual inspection
The Apollo 600+ PAT Tester features an on-board camera, allowing photographs to be stored alongside risk assessments and other test and inspection data.
Seaward have also introduced an interchangeable rechargeable battery to minimise downtime when you are testing a large number of appliances in one day.
Apollo 600+ PAT Tester revolutionises safety management, with a built-in risk assessment tool for any workplace hazard and a variety of testing and inspection reports including portable appliance testing, fire detection and emergency lighting; Apollo 600+ offers an all-in-one solution to managing a risk-based approach to health and safety in any workplace, reducing the burden and ensuring compliance.
The Apollo 600+ PAT Tester has a large on-board storage enabling you to store more test result data - this is great for high volume testing, or if you are retesting a large number of appliances on a regular basis.
- Improved functionality and accessories
- Storage for up to 50,000 records and 2,000 visual inspection images
- On-board camera to prove visual inspection as per IET CoP
- Ability to use (2D) QR codes
- Built in universal and electrical risk assessment tools
- User configurable tests for non-electrical tests and inspections
- Additional health and safety certificates
Our Lead Trainer says –
Save timing by using a printer? – Then it makes sense to save money by buying the tester and printer as a package. The Test n Tag Pro printer is a lightweight and compact thermal printer that uses 52 x 25mm labels (4 rolls supplied, approx. 400 labels per roll). Please note that the printer connects to the Apollo via Bluetooth allowing the printer to be clipped to a workbelt if needed. The bundle also includes a Bluetooth barcode scanner, 110V adaptor and a spacious carry case.
Electrical test functions of the Apollo 600+:
- Low current earth continuity test (with Zap circuit) guaranteeing accurate measurement
- Insulation resistance
- IEC lead test
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current
- Load power/current
- Alternative leakage current
- Point to point testing of earth continuity and insulation resistance
- RCD test
- Power socket test