For complete traceability of results, including proof of visual inspection
The Apollo 600+ PAT Tester features an on-board camera, allowing photographs to be stored alongside risk assessments and other test and inspection data.
Seaward have also introduced an interchangeable rechargeable battery to minimise downtime when you are testing a large number of appliances in one day.
Apollo 600+ PAT Tester revolutionises safety management, with a built-in risk assessment tool for any workplace hazard and a variety of testing and inspection reports including portable appliance testing, fire detection and emergency lighting; Apollo 600+ offers an all-in-one solution to managing a risk-based approach to health and safety in any workplace, reducing the burden and ensuring compliance.
The Apollo 600+ PAT Tester has a large on-board storage enabling you to store more test result data - this is great for high volume testing, or if you are retesting a large number of appliances on a regular basis.
Print new 2D barcodes using the Test n Tag Elite 2 printer which enables you to store more test date on a label making retesting even faster.
What‘s in the box:
- Apollo Instrument
- Professional Cary Case
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Red
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Black
- IEC Extension Lead, 0.5m
- Black Mains Lead
- USB Download Lead
- Apollo+ Check Box
- UKAS Calibration Certificate
- Quick Start Guide
- Improved functionality and accessories
- Storage for up to 50,000 records and 2,000 visual inspection images
- On-board camera to prove visual inspection as per IET CoP
- Ability to use (2D) QR codes
- Built in universal and electrical risk assessment tools
- User configurable tests for non-electrical tests and inspections
- Additional health and safety certificates
Our Lead Trainer says –
The Apollo 600+ is an amazingly versatile instrument, not only for PAT testing but also a wide range of other test and inspection applications. Standard test and inspection sequences can be edited and new sequences created with the minimum of fuss, customised to the user’s specific needs. The on-board digital camera permits easy identification of assets and date-stamping of faults or hazards. Several enhancements to the User Interface make the Apollo 600+ even easier to use. The Facilities Management tool!
Electrical test functions of the Apollo 600+:
- Low current earth continuity test (with Zap circuit) guaranteeing accurate measurement
- Insulation resistance
- IEC lead test
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current
- Load power/current
- Alternative leakage current
- Point to point testing of earth continuity and insulation resistance
- RCD test
- Power socket test
Greater efficiency through useful accessories & software
As with many Seaward PAT testers, the Apollo 500+ is compatible with a range of printers and barcode scanners, further speeding up the process of asset recognition, testing and labelling.
PATGuard3 PAT testing software allows you to record, store and report on a range of health and safety requirements including PAT testing, risk assessments and other workplace test and inspections. Tag records with images as visual evidence, schedule risk-based retest periods and produce professional reports and electrical test certificates for total traceability.