Seaward Apollo 500+ PAT Tester with Pro Bundle
What‘s in the Apollo 500+ PAT Tester box:
- Apollo Instrument
- Professional Cary Case
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Red
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Black
- IEC Extension Lead, 0.5m
- Black Mains Lead
- USB Download Lead
- Apollo+ Check Box
- UKAS Calibration Certificate
- Quick Start Guide
What extra do I get in a Pro Kit Bundle?
- Test n Tag Pro Printer
- 1D Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
- 2x Elite durable labels 25mm
- 2x Elite durable labels 75mm
- Apollo Kit Carry Case
- 110V Test Adaptor
Benefits of the Pro Bundle Kit:
Streamline the PAT testing process further by utilising the Apollo 500+ with a compatible printer, barcode scanner and PATGuard 3 software.
Transfer data to your computer remotely using the 1D Bluetooth Barcode Scanner and a smartphone, or download the results via a USB cable directly. Once downloaded to PATGuard 3, it is easy to keep track of historical test and inspections as well as produce reports, certificates and invoices - offering total peace of mind and quicker, easier management of scheduling inspections and tests.
1D Barcode Scanner:
A portable asset label ID laser scanner with bluetooth interface. Extremely compact and lightweight, making it ideal for mobile applications. Powered by usb rechargable lithium battery. Reads 1D barcode formats code 39, code 93 & code 128.
‘Test n Tag‘ Pro Label Printer:
Portable, lightweight and battery powered. Prints durable synthetic asset labels which can include: barcode, asset number, test date, next test date, plus user name and test status (dependent on the tester).
The Apollo 500+ main unit:
A value ‘plug and play’ PAT tester for high volume testing.
With a new interchangeable rechargeable battery accessory to minimise downtime, so when you‘re testing a large number of appliances in one day, it really is the ideal companion for high-volume testing.
The Apollo 500+ PAT Tester is designed to enable simple, professional and fast PAT testing, with remote data transfer, USB upload/download, plus a memory to store up to 10,000 complete test sets.
The Apollo 500+ PAT Tester has point-to-point measurement, fast boot-up and a risk-based retest calculator to quickly determine suggested retest periods.
Print new 2D barcodes using the Test n Tag Elite 2 printer which enables you to store more test date on a label making retesting even faster.
- Comprehensive range of tests
- Comes with improved functionality and accessories
- Advanced data transfer and storage features
- Store up to 10,000 appliance records
- Ability to use (2D) QR codes
- Built in electrical risk assessment tool with suggested retest period calculator
- User configurable tests - for non-electrical tests and inspections e.g. fire extinguishers and PPE
Our Lead Trainer says –
Save timing by using a printer? – Then it makes sense to save money by buying the tester and printer as a package. The Test n Tag Pro printer is a lightweight and compact thermal printer that uses 52 x 25mm labels (4 rolls supplied, approx. 400 labels per roll). Please note that the printer connects to the Apollo via Bluetooth allowing the printer to be clipped to a workbelt if needed. The bundle also includes a Bluetooth barcode scanner, 110V adaptor and a spacious carry case.
Electrical test functions of the Apollo 500+:
- Low current earth continuity test (with Zap circuit) guaranteeing accurate measurement
- Insulation resistance
- IEC lead test
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current
- Load power/current
- Alternative leakage current
- Point to point testing of earth continuity and insulation resistance
- RCD test
- Power socket test