A value ‘plug and play’ PAT tester for high volume testing
With a new interchangeable rechargeable battery accessory to minimise downtime, so when you‘re testing a large number of appliances in one day, it really is the ideal companion for high-volume testing.
The Apollo 500+ PAT Tester is designed to enable simple, professional and fast PAT testing, with remote data transfer, USB upload/download, plus a memory to store up to 10,000 complete test sets.
The Apollo 500+ PAT Tester has point-to-point measurement, fast boot-up and a risk-based retest calculator to quickly determine suggested retest periods.
Print new 2D barcodes using the Test n Tag Elite 2 printer which enables you to store more test date on a label making retesting even faster.
What‘s in the box:
- Apollo Instrument
- Professional Cary Case
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Red
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Black
- IEC Extension Lead, 0.5m
- Black Mains Lead
- USB Download Lead
- Apollo+ Check Box
- UKAS Calibration Certificate
- Quick Start Guide
- Comprehensive range of tests
- Comes with improved functionality and accessories
- Advanced data transfer and storage features
- Store up to 10,000 appliance records
- Ability to use (2D) QR codes
- Built in electrical risk assessment tool with suggested retest period calculator
- User configurable tests - for non-electrical tests and inspections e.g. fire extinguishers and PPE
Our Lead Trainer says –
The Apollo 500+ builds on the features of the Apollo 400+ where more traceability is needed e.g. when testing is carried out by multiple users. Several enhancements to the User Interface make the handling of test results even simpler. The Apollo 500+ will appeal to Facilities Management teams. The battery/mains power option is particularly useful for heavy usage of the tester.
Electrical test functions of the Apollo 500+:
- Low current earth continuity test (with Zap circuit) guaranteeing accurate measurement
- Insulation resistance
- IEC lead test
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current
- Load power/current
- Alternative leakage current
- Point to point testing of earth continuity and insulation resistance
- RCD test
- Power socket test
Greater efficiency through useful accessories & software
As with many Seaward PAT testers, the Apollo 500+ is compatible with a range of printers and barcode scanners, further speeding up the process of asset recognition, testing and labelling.
PATGuard3 PAT testing software allows you to record, store and report on a range of health and safety requirements including PAT testing, risk assessments and other workplace test and inspections. Tag records with images as visual evidence, schedule risk-based retest periods and produce professional reports and electrical test certificates for total traceability.