METREL MI3252 MICRO OHM 100A
Quick ViewMI 3252 MicroOhm 100A is a portable low resistance ohmmeter used to measure low contact resistances of breakers and switches, busbars using test current from 100 mA to 100 A....
- Resistance measurement: wide measuring range (10 μΩ ... 20 Ω) with high accuracy 0.25 % of reading and resolution down to 1 nΩ, adjustable test current (100 mA ... 100 A);
- Voltage drop measurement;
- Bar graph: on screen resistance bar graph.
- Safe: sustain external voltages in case of wrong connection, protection level (CAT IV, 50 V); automatically detects continuity in current circuit.
- Single and continuous measuring mode.
- Portable: rugged carrying case with a handle and lightweight design enable easy moving the instrument between sites.
- High protection degree: IP 64.
- Custom limits: the limits can be set for PASS or FAIL evaluation of test result.
- Battery powered: the instrument enables measurements with 100 A for up to 10 minutes when powered from internal battery only.
- Memory: built-in memory enables storage of up to 1000 test results.
- Downloadable: downloads test results via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC with the help of the software.
Dimensions: 410 X 175 X 370 mm
Weight (with batteries, without accessories) 11.8 kg