Metrel MI 3321 MultiServicer XA
- MI 3321 MultiServicerXA
- 20691908 HV test lead
- A 1053 Plug test cable
- 20691127 -3 wire test lead
- 20691121 Test lead (black, 1.5 m)
- 20691124 Test lead (red, 1.5 m)
- 20691126 Test lead (red, 4 m)
- 20691123 Test lead (green, 1.5 m)
- A 1014 Test probe (black)
- A 1016 Test probe (red)
- A 1062 Test probe (green)
- A 1015 Test probe (blue)
- A 1013 Crocodile clip (black, 3 pcs)
- 20901023 Protective bag for accessories
- PC SW PAT Link PRO with RS232 and USB cable
- Instruction manual
MI 3321 MultiservicerXA is suitable for testing portable appliances, machines and switchgear with functional and leakage tests being performed up to 16 A. With an easy to use user interface, large LCD screen, quick reference testing guide and extra ports for testing fixed installations, the MI 3321 will make easy work out of your safety testing.
- 3 in 1: tests suitable for testing portable appliances, machines and switchgear with functional and leakage tests being performed up to 16 A.
- Configurable limits: set limits on functional test and withstanding voltage test to reduce risk of damage to the appliance/machine or tester.
- Automated: automatic testing and Pass/Fail evaluation of results according to the code of practice.
- RCD testing: test trip times of Portable RCDs in accordance with the code of practice.
- Project uploading: upload previous test data for fast retesting of locations (requires PRO Plus software).
- Scan and test: optional barcoding system and PASS/FAIL barcode label printing make retesting quick and simple.
- User friendly: large LCD screen, full QWERTY keyboard, help screens and warnings guide the user through correctly testing an appliance
- Multi-tasking: can perform hard and soft earth bond test, 250 V / 500 V insulation tests, differential /substitute / touch leakage test, Load tests, fuse tests and polarity tests.
- Intelligent: hard or soft tests are chosen automatically to reduce the risk of damage occurring on the selected appliance.
- Downloadable: with memory capacity of 1100 locations, the unit can be downloaded to a computer via the PATLink software.
- Clamp leakage current measurement: saves time by enabling quick measurement of leakage current with current clamps directly on power supply cable. No need to connect the test appliance to the tester.
- Discharge time test: measure how long it takes for the machine discharge after power is removed.
- Withstanding voltage test: instrument perfoms 2500 VAC, 1890 VAC and 1000 VAC withstanding voltage tests with settable current limit
Dimensions (w x h x l): 345 x 160 x 335 mm
Mass (without accessories): 8,4 kg