- MI 3201 TeraOhm 5 kV Plus
- 83005401 Mains cable
- 20691091 10 kV shielded test lead black, 2 m
- 20691090 10 kV shielded test lead red, 2 m
- S 2036 10 kV crocodile set (black, red)
- 83001555 Guard lead green, 2 m
- A 1309 Crocodile clip green
- A 1046 6 x 1.2 V NiMH batteries, C type
- Instruction manual
The new MI 3201 TeraOhm 5 kV Plus insulation tester is a portable instrument intended to measure insulation resistance through the use of high DC test voltages up to 5 kV. The large LCD screen allows real-time R(t) graphs to be displayed.
- Automated testing: PI, DD,DAR calculations with automated resistance ranging. All data is displayed during one single measurement.
- Fault finding: fully programmable step voltage and withstanding voltage test functions to assist in diagnosing faults in insulation.
- R(t) graph: real time resistance against time graph plotting facility to graphically illustrate the response of a material to an applied test voltage.
- Faster testing: high 5 mA charging current quickly charges capacitive loads.
- Accurate: selectable noise rejection filters (up to 5 mA) and shielded cables as standard ensure accurate readings.
- Safe: high CAT IV/600 V voltage protection.
- Portable: lightweight 3 kg design with carry handle and shoulder strap
Results can be stored and downloaded to a computer via USB and RS232 connections with the help of the optional HVLink PRO software.
Dimensions (mm): 310 X 130 X 250
(with batteries, without accessories): 3 kg