- MI 3125B EurotestCOMBO
- A 1003 Mains plug
- A 1296 Test lead 3 x 1.5 m (brown, green, blue)
- A 1147 Rechargeable NiMH AA batteries (6 pcs)
- 83005447 12 V battery charging adapter
- 83005401 UK mains cable for charging adapter
- A 1015 Test probe (blue)
- A 1298 Test probe (brown)
- A 1062 Test probe (green)
- A 1310 Crocodile clip (blue)
- A 1297 Crocodile clip (brown)
- A 1062 Crocodile clip (green)
- A 1291 EuroLink PRO with USB cable and RS232 cable
- A 1303 Hand strap
- A 1214 Easi-switch
- Short instruction manual
- Instruction manual on CD
Building on the ideals and principles of the MI 3125 brings about the MI 3125B Eurotest COMBO. This marvelous unit contains all the standard tests of a normal multifunction tester with an array of extra features including automated R1+R2 testing via the Easi-switch, 3-wire earth spike testing and the ability to download test results onto a computer.
- Automated R1+R2: using the A 1214 Easi-switch, the unit can significantly reduce the time taken to perform R1+R2 testing.
- Automatic loop evaluation: builtin loop impedance tables allow automatic evaluation of loop impedance compared to the regulations.
- B-type RCD testing: instrument can test AC sensitive RCD’s, pulsed DC sensitive RCD’s and DC sensitive RCDs.
- Downloadable: downloads via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC via the software included with the unit.
- Help screens: unit comes complete with in-built help screens for referencing on site.
- Upgradeable: If changes occur to the regulations, changes can be made to the unit to keep the unit up to date.
- Earth spike testing: unit performs both 2 and 3 wire earth spike testing.
- Online Voltage Monitoring: Monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Insulation: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, reading up to 999 MOhm.
- TripLock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop test without tripping the RCD/RCBO.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: Unit has an in-built charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD Auto: Automated RCD testing reduces circuit test time.
- Phase sequence test: required by BS7671:2008 17th Edition.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 140 x 80 mm
Mass (without accessories): 1.0 kg