Metrel MI 3121 SMARTEC Insulation/Continuity Tester
- MI 3121 Smartec Insulation / Continuity
- 20901090 Soft hand strap
- A 1055 Test lead (2 x 1.5 m Red, Black)
- A 1147 Rechargeable NiMH AA batteries (6 pcs)
- 83005447 12 V battery charging adapter
- 83005401 UK mains cable for charging adapter
- A 1016 Test probe (red)
- A 1014 Test probe (black)
- A 1064 Crocodile clip (red)
- A 1013 Crocodile clip (black)
- Short instruction manual
- Instruction manual on CD
The astounding MI 3121 SMARTEC Insulation /Continuity tester takes dead testing to another level. With both an analogue and digital display, the unit can accurately measure up to 2000 Ohm on continuity and up to a staggering 30 GOhm on insulation.
- Downloadable: downloads via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC via the optional A 1290 and A 1291 software.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Insulation range: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, reading up to 30 GOhm.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: unit has an inbuilt charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- Custom limits: set limits on both Insulation and Continuity and large green and red lights will indicate a PASS or FAIL reading.
- Easy to use: large bright LCD display with large buttons for easy use (even while wearing gloves
Dimensions (mm): 230 x 140 x 80
Mass (without accessories): 0,85 kg