- MI 3102 EurotestXE
- A 1176 Tip commander (2-wire, 1.5 m) with a spiral cable
- A 1003 Mains plug
- 20901041 Carrying neck strap
- A 1296 Test lead 3 x 1.5 m (brown, green, blue)
- A 1147 Rechargeable NiMH AA batteries (6 pcs)
- 83005447 12 V battery charging adapter.
- 83005401 UK mains cable for charging adapter
- 20205354 Battery holder
- A 1015 Test probe (blue)
- A 1298 Test probe (brown)
- A 1062 Test probe (green)
- A 1310 Crocodile clip (blue)
- A 1297 Crocodile clip (brown)
- A 1309 Crocodile clip (green)
- A 1289 Soft carrying bag
- A 1291 EuroLink PRO with USB cable and RS232 cable
- S 2026 Earth spike kit (20 m black, 20 m green, 4.5 m blue, 2 spikes)
- Short instruction manual,
- Instruction manual on CD
The MI 3102 EurotestXE is the ideal unit for engineers who perform high volume testing or work regularly on TT systems. Performing all the necessary tests for installation testing, the MI 3102 EurotestXE can also perform online voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, Earth spike resistance testing, LUX testing and TRMS current testing.
- Earth spike testing: unit performs both 2 and 3 wire earth spike testing.
- Medical site testing: ISFL– First fault leakage current, IMD – insulation monitoring device check.
- Downloadable: downloads via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC via the software included with the unit.
- Help screens: unit comes complete with in-built help screens for referencing on site.
- Automatic loop evaluation: built-in loop impedance tables allow automatic evaluation of the loop resistance compared to the regulations.
- Tip commander: unit comes complete with a tip-commander to simplify continuity and insulation testing.
- Online voltage monitoring: monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Upgradeable: if changes occur to the regulations, software changes can be made to the firmware to keep the unit up to date.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Insulation range: wide range of insulation test voltages from 100 V to 1000 V, reading up to 1000 MOhm.
- TripLock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop test without tripping the RCD/RCBO.
- Multi-system testing: tests on TT, TN, IT and 110 V systems.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: Unit has an inbuilt charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD auto: Automated RCD testing reduces circuit test time.
- Phase sequence test: requested by BS7671:2008 17th Edition.
- TRMS Leakage test: Optional current clamp measurement (accessory A 1018 or A 1074).
- LUX testing: optional light measurement function - accessory A 1172 Type B probe or A 1173 Type C probe.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg