- MI 3101 EurotestAT
- A 1003 Mains plug
- 20901041 Carrying neck strap
- A 1296 Test lead 3 x 1.5 m (brown, green, blue)
- A 1147 Rechargeable NiMH AA batteries (6 pcs)
- 83005447 12 V battery charging adapter.
- 83005401 UK mains cable for charging adapter
- 20205354 Battery holder
- A 1015 Test probe (blue)
- A 1298 Test probe (brown)
- A 1062 Test probe (green)
- A 1310 Crocodile clip (blue)
- A 1297 Crocodile clip (brown)
- A 1309 Crocodile clip (green)
- A 1289 Soft carrying bag
- A 1291 EuroLink PRO with USB cable and RS232 cable
- Short instruction manual, Instruction manual on CD
Breaking new ground in fast, efficient installation testing is the MI 3101 Eurotest AT. This remarkable instrument reinvents the wheel of installation testers with never before seen features including “All-in-one” insulation testing, automated ring continuity testing, Auto-sequence testing and variable sensitivity fuse/wire locating facility.
- Five times faster: the features of the MI 3101 can significantly reduce testing time, becoming up to five times faster than a normal installation tester.
- Autosequences: build a list of tests, press the test button and let the tester do all the work.
- All-in-one insulation: perform tests between L-N, L-PE and N-PE simultaneously in under 10 seconds.
- Automated R1+R2: using the optional EasiSwitch, the unit can significantly reduce the time taken to perform R1+R2 testing.
- Schedules of inspection: Built-in schedules of inspection can be completed on the MI 3101 and then downloaded via the included EuroLink PRO software.
- Structure building: build a structure of the installation either on the software (which can then be sent to your tester) or on the tester so that your results are always saved on the correct circuit.
- Fuse location: locate circuit fuses/wires/faults using the optional A 1191 Fuse locator.
- Earth spike testing: Unit can perform both 2 and 3 wire earth spike testing and specific earth resistance measurement.
- Downloadable: downloads via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC via the software included with the unit.
- Help screens: unit comes complete with in-built help screens for referencing on site.
- Automatic loop evaluation: built-in loop impedance tables allow automatic evaluation of the loop resistance compared to the regulations
- Online voltage monitoring: monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Upgradeable: if changes occur to the regulations, software changes can be made to the firmware to keep the unit up to date.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Insulation range: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, reading up to 1000 MOhm.
- TripLock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop test without tripping the RCD/RCBO.
- Multi-system testing: tests on TT, TN, IT and 110 V systems.
- Wide frequency range 15 - 500 Hz.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: unit has an inbuilt charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD auto: automated RCD testing reduces circuit test time.
- Phase sequence test: requested by BS7671:2008 17th Edition.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg