Metrel MI 3100s EurotestEASI
Regular price £555.00
MI 3100 s EurotestEASI is a fast, accurate and easy to use multifunctional measuring instrument which performs a basic set of installation safety tests according to IEC/EN 61557. Besides, the MI 3100 s EurotestEASI enables on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing and earth resistance measurement. EurotestEASI is equipped with integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results.
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1000 V
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping
- Line impedance
- Loop impedance
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function
- TRMS voltage and frequency
- Phase sequence
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F)
- Earth resistance (3-wire method)
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- Automated RCD testing procedure.
- Instrument EurotestEASI
- Schuko-plug test cable, 1.5 m
- Test lead, 3 x 1.5 m
- Test probe, 3 pcs (blue, black, green)
- Crocodile clip, 3 pcs (blue, black, green)
- Power supply adapter + 6 NiMH rechargeable batteries, size AA
- Soft carrying neck belt
- Soft carrying bag
- Short instruction manual
- Instruction manual on CD
- Handbook on CD
- Calibration certificate