Metrel MI 2126 Earth 2/3 Wire Tester
- MI 2126 Earth 2/3
- 83005246 Carrying strap
- A 1024 Test lead 4.5 m (black)
- 20691893 Test lead 15 m (red)
- A 1025 Test lead 20 m (blue)
- A 1022 Earth test rod (2 pcs)
- Instruction manual
The MI 2126 is a high quality, professional grade test instrument, for performing two- and three-wire earth resistance measurements in accordance with European standard EN 61557-5, on which the estimation of earthing quality is based.
- Easy to use: only 3 buttons control all the operations of the test instrument and instruction manual explains the various earth spike testing methods.
- Portable: light in design and battery operated, the MI 2126 can easily be placed with your other test instruments for moving between test sites.
- Reliable: reliable results even in the presence of stray currents.
- Repeatability: outstanding repeatability of test results especially in the case of high test probe resistance of various earthing structures (e.g. asphalt, sand, and stone).
Dimensions (mm): 280 x 70 x 80 mm
Mass: 0,5 kg