Metrel MI 2077 TeraOhm 5kV
- MI 2077 TeraOhm 5 kV
- A 1006 Soft carrying bag
- 83005401 Mains cable
- A 1048 Test lead black, 2 m
- A 1047 Test lead red, 2 m
- A 1049 Guard lead green with integrated crocodile clip, 2 m
- A 1014 Test probe black
- A 1016 Test probe red
- A 1013 Crocodile clips, 2 pcs (black)
- Instruction manual
The MI 2077 TeraOhm 5 kV is an advanced, field proven instrument. Its small lightweight design make it easily portable and its bright LCD display ensures that readings can be made in almost any lighting conditions.Measuring Functions
- Automated testing: PI, DD, DAR calculations with automated resistance ranging.
- All data is displayed during one single measurement.
- Fault Finding: fully programmable Step-Voltage and Withstanding Voltage test functions to assist in diagnosing faults in insulation.
- Portable: lightweight 2.1 kg design with carrier bag and neck strap.
- Memory: stores up to 1000 results with Date and Time stamp.
Optional software package TeraLink simplifies results evaluation.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 265 x 110 x 185 mm
Mass (without accessories): 2.3 kg