PAT150 full functionality PAT tester adds to the offering Portable RCD (PRCDs) testing at 10 mA and 30 mA, separate tests for continuity, insulation, mains powered leakage testing and SELV measurements using the quick test (QT) button, and can be used for testing fixed appliances.
What‘s in the box:
- PAT150 Portable Appliance Tester
- Continuity/Earth Bond Lead
- SELV/Mains Voltage Test Lead Red x1
- Extension Lead Adapter BS1363
- Mains Plug Test Lead
- Carry Case
- Simple tick or cross, pass or fail indication plus measurement
- Tough, rubber armoured with built-in front cover, hardened, scratch-proof display window
- Includes 250 V insulation and leakage testing for safe IT testing and surge protected devices
- Testing portable and fixed electrical equipment
- 10 mA and 30 mA portable RCD lead testing (PAT150)
- Adjustable PASS test limits (PAT150)
- Substitute and mains powered leakage testing (PAT150)
- Battery powered with rechargeable option
The PAT100 series of hand help portable appliance testers enable simple, fast safety testing in all environments including offices, shops and business units. It is ideally suited to training organisations, easy to learn to use, tough and reliable yet with full functionality.
With rubber armoured cases and fitted with hardened, scratch proof glass, the PAT100s are exceptionally tough instruments, well able to cope with the treatment they will encounter on site or in the van. They are the perfect tester to carry just in case your customers ask "Could you just test..."