PAT120 simple PAT tester offer Class I, Class II and power and extension lead testing with fixed pass limits; because it has two insulation test voltages it can be used to test IT and surge protected equipment.
What‘s in the box:
- PAT120 - Portable Appliance Tester
- Extension lead adapter BS1363
- Continuity Earth Bond Lead
- Carry Case
- Simple tick or cross, pass or fail indication plus measurement
- Tough, rubber armoured with built-in front cover, hardened, scratch-proof display window
- Includes 250 V insulation and leakage testing for safe IT testing and surge protected devices
- Testing portable and fixed electrical equipment
- 10 mA and 30 mA portable RCD lead testing (PAT150)
- Adjustable PASS test limits (PAT150)
- Substitute and mains powered leakage testing (PAT150)
- Battery powered with rechargeable option
The PAT100 series of hand help portable appliance testers enable simple, fast safety testing in all environments including offices, shops and business units. It is ideally suited to training organisations, easy to learn to use, tough and reliable yet with full functionality.
With rubber armoured cases and fitted with hardened, scratch proof glass, the PAT100s are exceptionally tough instruments, well able to cope with the treatment they will encounter on site or in the van. They are the perfect tester to carry just in case your customers ask "Could you just test..."