- CAT IV 600 V current measurement to 1000 A AC
- 1 mA/1 A sensitivity with rated burden of 1 Ω
- Large jaws for cables up to 52 mm
- Overvoltage protection of the output terminals
- Suitable for leakage currents
The current probe is designed for measurements of AC currents up to 1000 A with a 1000:1 step-down ratio. The probe offers excellent accuracy (0.3% error at full range) and small phase shift (0.7° at full range) so it can be used for metering of power, energy and power quality applications. Such high performance is achieved because the magnetic cores are made from high-permeability FeNi alloy. The rated terminating resistance (burden) of 1 Ω must be provided by the instrument connecting to MCC1010 and MVC1010. The output terminals are protected with a voltage limiting circuit ensuring a safe-to-touch voltage under all rated conditions.
MCC1010 and MVC1010 are rated to CATIV 600 V, according the international standard IEC 61010.
The MCC1010 and MVC1010 are non contact current sensing clamps which is simple to use and has application with the following instruments:
- Power quality analysers
- Motor testers
- Clamp enabled earth testers
- Attached Rod Technique (ART)
- Stakeless testing
- Data loggers
- Digital multimeters