- Two and three wire non-trip loop testing for RCD protected circuits
- Type-B RCD and 3-phase RCD testing for industrial applications with no Earth
- 3-terminal earth test and stakeless testing for earth electrode resistance measurement **
- Internal memory and Bluetooth® communications
- Simple colour-coded test selection and large clear back-lit display for ease of use
EN61010 CATIV safety ratings and tough IP54 case
The MFT1735 instrument is designed for testing low voltage electrical installations to BS 7671. It provides all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations.
The range of earth electrode tests supplied on-board the MFT1735 makes it the perfect test package for those working on TT installations, vehicle charging point installations and verifying the earthing performance of lightning protection systems.
** The MFT1735 is supplied with a 3-wire earth test kit, however optional accessories are required for the ART and stakeless techniques.