MEGGER MFT 1741+
- Testing of Electric Vehicle Charge Points*
- Enhanced non-trip loop impedance measurement technology
- “Confidence meter” measurement analysis (patent pending)
- Full single and 3 phase compliant installation testing
- 10 mA to 1 A single and 3 phase RCD testing
- Earth testing and stake-less testing for electrode resistance measurement*
- Simple colour-coded test selection
- Ambidextrous operation
- Internal memory and Bluetooth® communications
- EN61010 CAT IV safety rating and tough IP54 case
Get accurate results fast by testing your low voltage electrical installations with the MFT1741+ multifunction tester!
Particularly effective in areas that suffer from high electrical noise, this instrument provides all the tests needed to complete the necessary electrical certifications for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations.
Save time and get non-trip loop testing down to 8 seconds with the MFT1741+’s new Loop Impedance testing technology! This innovative ability also increases the accuracy of results as it prevents the RCD from influencing the total loop impedance value. What’s more, you can measure the degree of confidence in the accuracy of the measured loop impedance, thanks to Megger’s new Confidence Meter measurement analysis (patent pending). This technology uses the digital ARC to indicate the analytical process, then continually monitors and adjusts the measurement when circuit noise is present, resulting in a dramatically improved and repeatable test result.
You can even test electric vehicle charge points with the MFT1741+! It comes with an automatic EV Charge Point RCD test sequence, including the 6 mA DC test*.
Easy-to-use and quick to learn, this instrument has no hidden menus or complicated screens but instead has colour-coded function controls that make range selection simple and speedy. Additionally, it can be operated ambidextrously with dual TEST and LOCK buttons at both sides.
The MFT1741+ is designed for tough environments, with IP54 protection against dust and water and an EN61010 CATIV safety rating. Indeed, the MFT can withstand accidental misuse and voltage transients, keeping you safe on the job.