Quick ViewKTD50 DIGITAL RCD TESTER Great value and great specification - includes an auto-RCD test on a low cost tester PRODUCT INFORMATION PRODUCT BENEFITS Great value for money, great specification in a...
KTD50 DIGITAL RCD TESTER
- Great value for money, great specification in a hand held style of case
- Auto RCD test and Ramp test makes your job easier
- The KTD50 is a comprehensive RCD tester that tests type AC and ACS RCDs from 30mA to 500mA. Special RCD features include an auto, ramp and x 2 I ΔN test.
- In the auto-test mode the instrument automatically runs through all the six standard tests whilst the operator only has to stand by the RCD and reset it every time it trips. All the result can be viewed using the recall button.
- The ramp test slowly increases the tripping current until the RCD trips. The display is in mA. It will show up RCDs that are out of specification and those that will be susceptible to nuisance tripping. It can also be used to indicate which circuits have high leakage currents.
- The x 2 I ΔN test satisfies the advisory note for verification of disconnection times as in the 17th Edition regulation 4188.8.131.52.
- The Kewtech KTD50 also measures main voltage and incorporates a full socket trester that checks for any mis-wiring at the socket.
- Last but not least this tester has the unique feature of a mains polarity test. It will check that the mains incoming supply is not in the very hazardous condition of line/neutral reversal.
- Comprehensive RCD tester
- Includes RCD ramp and auto-test
- Full socket tester functionality built in
- Unique mains supply polarity test (checks that line and neutral are not switched at the supply)
- Measures mains voltage
- Special x 2 I ΔN RCD function
- Tests selective RCDs
KAMP13 - Mains Test lead only
Certificate of Conformity
ACC016E - Distribution board test leads