Quick ViewKTD30 DIGITAL INSULATION CONTINUITY TESTER Great value for money, with everthing you would expect from a 17th edition insulation / continuity tester PRODUCT INFORMATION KEY BENEFITS Great hand held style case The...
KTD30 DIGITAL INSULATION CONTINUITY TESTER
- Great hand held style case
- The KTD30 is a comprehensive Insulation / Continuity tester it provides for three insulation test voltages: 250V DC for SELV and PELV circuits, 500V DC for circuits up to and including 500V and 1000V for circuits above 500V.
- The 200mA continuity test has an auto-null feature for the resistance of the test leads. This can null out up to 2Ω so caters for long extension leads used in R2 testing.
- In both the insulation and continuity function there is a 'hands free' mode. When set the instrument will measure whatever is across its test probes. This saves the user having to connect probes and then try and have a hand free to press the test button.
- A live circuit warning is provided for when live circuits are inadvertently connected before the commencement of a test.
- 250, 500 & 1000V insulation test
- Continuity up to 9999 Ω
- Auto null function up to 2Ω (caters for long test lead extensions)
- 'Hands free' mode
- Live circuit warning
- Protected against accidental live voltage contact
- Auto-shut off to preserve battery life
- Excellent battery life over 5000 tests from only four batteries
- ACC020 test leads included
- Certificate of Conformity
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Boxed Weight: 532
- Boxed Dimensions: 197(W)x280(H)x50(D)mm