The Electricity at Work Act says that live testing must only be undertaken when there is no alternative. This contactless phase rotation meter eliminate the need to expose live conducts. Not only is it safer but it save time as panels do not have to be opened and then made safe. Superbright LED also make the indication clear.
- The world's first non-contact phase rotation meter
- No metal contact needed means safer and faster testing
- Super bright mode means clear indication even in direct sunlight
- Both old and new phase colourings to aid correct connections.
- New technology permits safe testing, without the need of direct contact between probes and live wires.
- The insulated crocodile clips can clip insulated cables from ø2.4 to 30mm.
- Phase rotation is indicated by the rotary illumination of LEDs and logical audible tones.
- The instrument can be fixed to a metal panel via the magnet on the back side.
- Wide measuring range for 3 phase installations from 70V to 1000V AC.
- Complies with IEC61010-1 CAT.IV 600V and CAT.III 1000V.