Kewtech KEW3128 12KV Insulation Tester
Regular price £2,997.50
KEW3128 12KV (HIGH CURRENT) INSULATION TESTER
- Microprocessor controlled high voltage insulation resistance tester with Diagnostic functions.
- Suitable for analyzing the insulation characteristics of cables, transformers, motors, generators, high-pressure switches, insulators, wiring installations, etc.
- High current for fast testing even with large capacitive circuits. 5mA short circuit test current.
- Measures insulation resistance up to 35TΩ and has large graphic display
- Memory and logging functions comes with dedicated application software
- Filter function and capacitance and leakage measurements
- Polarisation Index, Dielectric discharge, Dielectric Absorption, Step voltage measurement
- 6 ranges: 500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V, 10000V, 12000V. Fine adjustment of voltage setting at each range is also possible.
- Graphic representation of the insulation resistance and leakage current versus time on large display with bar graph and backlight.
- Can be operated from built-in rechargeable battery or from AC line.
- Automatic discharge after test with monitoring of the discharge voltage.
- Internal memory can store about 40,000 data (max).
- Robust design for field use with IP64 rating (with lid closed).
- 7226 (Line probe)
- 7227 (Line probe with alligator clip)
- 7224 (Earth cord)
- 7225 (Guard cord)
- 7170 (Main cord)
- 8029 (Extension prod)
- 8212-USB-W (USB adaptor with KEW Windows(Software))
- Instruction manual
- Calibration Certificate
WEIGHTS & DIMMENSIONS
- Weight: 9kg approx. (including battery)*
- Dimmensions: 330(L) × 410(W) × 180(D)mm*
*Instrument and hard case