High Accuracy Differential Pressure Meter (± 15 psi / 1040 mbar)
All KANE3500 models are temperature compensated to minimise the “drift” in readings which can occur when electronic manometers are subject to temperature changes, e.g. when taken from a cold van into a warm building.
All models have an infra-red output to an optional printer (KMIRP).
'Live’, ‘held’ and ‘logged’ readings can be printed. Printouts include date, time and a ‘header’ which can be set by the user.
- Resolution to 0.1 pascal / 0.001 mbar onthe KANE3500-1
- Temperature compensated for superior accuracy
- Switchable between high and low resolution
- Switchable between: mbar, Pa, hPa, kPa, mmHg, mmH2O, inH2O and PSI
- Data hold and max/min recording
- Printouts include date/time and user details
- High/low resolution and smoothing features