Fluke 700G31 Digital Pressure Test Gauge
Portable, high-quality round pressure gauge calibrator for fast and accurate calibration test results
Fluke 700G Series precision pressure gauge calibrators are portable, high quality calibrators offering fast and accurate calibration test results. The 700G models are easy-to-use and of rugged construction for reliable performance in different environments. They are compatible with most hydraulic and pneumatic test pumps.
- 700G31 Precision Pressure Gauge Calibrator, 10,000 PSIG
- Precision pressure measurement from ±10 inH 2 O/20 mbar to 10,000 psi/690 bar
- Accuracy to 0.05 % of full scale
- Reference class gauge accuracies to 0.04 % of reading
- Easy to use, rugged construction for reliable performance
- CSA; Class 1, Div 2, Groups A-D rating
- ATEX rating: II 3 G Ex nA IIB T6
- CSA: Class 1, Div2, Groups A-D rating
- ATEX: rating II 3 G Ex nA IIB T6
- Combine with the 700PTPK or 700HTPK pump kits for a complete pressure testing solution for up to 600 psi (40 bar) with the PTP-1 pneumatic pump and up to 10,000 psi (690 bar) with the HTP-2 hydraulic pump
- Log up to 8,493 pressure measurements to memory (requires 700G/TRACK software)
- Three-year warranty
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.