FLIR redesigned the Exx-Series from the handle up to deliver the best performance, resolution, and sensitivity of any pistol-grip handheld thermal camera. The new Exx-Series cameras are packed with the features you need to quickly troubleshoot electrical distribution and mechanical systems, so you can avoid equipment failures, increase plant safety, and maximize up-time.
The FLIR E95 offers the great features of the E75 and E85, plus 161,472 points of temperature measurement (464 x 348 true native resolution) and wide temperature ranges, up to 1500°C. The E95 has a superior spot-size ratio and is sensitive enough to detect minute temperature differences.
This model offers a higher resolution screen, temperature readings up to 1500°C, 3 spotmeters and time-lapse shooting up to 24 hours, making it a significant upgrade over the E75 and E85 models.
The Flir E95 comes with an option of a 24° or 48° lens, it's modular design allows for optional lenses to be used (purchased separately).
Flir E95 Comes Supplied With:
- Infrared Camera with Lens
- Battery (2 Ea.)
- Battery Charger with Power Supply
- Front Lens and Light Protection
- Straps (Hand and Wrist)
- Lens Caps (Front And Rear)
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- 15 W3 A Power Supply
- Printed Documentation
- 8GB SD Card
- Torx Screwdriver
- Cables (USB 2.0A to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to HDMI, USB Type-C to USB Type-C)
- 464 x 348 true native resolution
- Laser-assisted autofocus
- Wide temperature ranges, up to 1500°C
- 3 spotmeters in live mode
- Time lapse shooting (10sec - 24hrs)
- Vibrant, 4” optically-bonded PCAP touchscreen with 160° viewing angle
- Wi-Fi, METERLiNK® connectivity
- Streamlined reporting features
- FLIR’s industry-leading 2-5-10 warranty
Multiple Targets, One Solution
Not every target is large enough or close enough for proper measurement with a single lens. That’s why FLIR designed the new Exx-Series with interchangeable 24°, 42°, and 14° lenses – so you can use the same camera for every target you survey. The camera auto-calibrates with each new lens to ensure it produces high-quality images and precise thermal measurements.
Designed to Make Your Work Easier
FLIR designed the E75, E85, and E95 to make your work faster, safer, and more efficient.
- Rapid-response touch screen with intuitive new user interface
- Convenient menu buttons allow for one-handed operation
- New folder and naming structure that makes finding images easier
- Connect over Wi-Fi to mobile devices or via METERLiNK® to FLIR clamps and multimeters
Increase Plant Safety
The Exx-Series improves plant safety by helping you diagnose and report electrical problems before they result in fire or damage.
- Detect temperature differences down to 30 mK for immediate identification of failing components
- Interchangeable lenses, from wide angle to telephoto, offer complete coverage of near and far targets
- Lenses auto-calibrate with camera for the most precise temperature readings
- MSX® image enhancement adds the depth and detail to image
Improve Plant Reliability
Equipment failures are costly and can impact on-time delivery, so it’s important to have the right tools to find potential problems before they happen.
- High-resolution infrared detectors, up to 464 x 348, for crisp, detailed images
- Wide temperature ranges: -40°C to 120°C, 0°C to 650°C, 300°C up to 1500°C (E95)
- Superior spot-size performance for accurate temperature measurements on smaller, more distant targets
- Laser-assisted autofocus for precise identification of hot spots, even in cluttered scenes
The new Exx-Series cameras produce standard radiometric JPEGs that can be opened and viewed without proprietary software. Image files produced by ExxSeries cameras are supported by FLIR’s Software Development Kit (ATLAS SDK), so companies can use their own software and still support read-out of thermal measurements, METERLiNK® data, and other important parameters embedded within the image.