The DPI 612 Flex Series of Pressure Calibrators are the next generation of GE Druck calibrators that combine pressure generation, signal measurement and loop power in single instrument. Like the DPI 611, they are robust and easy to use but with the additional functionality of interchangeable pressure modules that allow simple in the field re-ranging. They provide all the convenience of the Druck DPI 610/615 series with significantly improved generation capabilities, higher accuracy and simplified touch screen operation.
- Re-range for different applications with 31 interchangeable pressure modules that also fit DPI 620 Series
- All inclusive Accuracy to 0.005% FS, 2x Better than other brands
- Three models available:
- DPI 612 pFlex: 95% vacuum to 20bar/300 psi
- DPI 612 pFlexPro: 95% vacuum to 100 bar/1500 psi
- DPI 612 hFlexPro: 0 to 1000 bar/15000 psi:
- No in-the-field leaks with Quick-to-fit pressure adapters and hoses
- Simple, easy-to-use touch screen operation
- Hydraulic or Pneumatic Pressure versions
- All versions interfaces with Intecal v10 Calibration Management Software”
These fully self-contained pressure test and calibration systems have interchangeable pressure modules for flexible ranging, generate pneumatic or hydraulic pressures, measure process signals and supply loop power. They provide all the convenience of the Druck DPI 610/615 series with significantly improved generation capabilities, higher accuracy and simplified touch screen operation.
Performance is a function of precision engineering.
The innovative design of the DPI 612 Flex series pressure systems achieves efficient generation and precise control through the use of carefully selected materials with high tolerance machining and perfect finishes.
The choice of case materials and precision moulding ensures that DPI 612 Flex are rugged and weatherproof.
State-of-the-art analogue and digital microelectronics contribute both accuracy and processing power to provide a class leading pressure and electrical capability with unique pressure rearranging and simple-to-use interface.
Quick and Effortless Pressure Generation
There are three models in the Druck DPI 612 Flex series to generate pressures from 95% vacuum to 1000 bar/ 15000 psi. Their dependable, high performance pressure systems provide quick and easy generation with great accuracy.
• DPI 612 pFlex: 95% vacuum to 20 bar/300 psi
• DPI 612 pFlexPro: 95% vacuum to 100 bar/1500 psi
• DPI 612 hFlexPro: 0 to 1000 bar/15000 psi
The pFlex pneumatic versions have a simple selector to let you convert from vacuum to pressure and with the high efficiency hand pumps and volume adjusters you can generate accurate pressure quickly and with ease.
The hFlex hydraulic version has an internal reservoir for hydraulic oil or water, a priming pump to expel air from the connected system and an intensifier to quickly and easily generate pressure.
• They’re fast, 20 bar/300 psi pneumatic or 1000 bar/15000 psi hydraulic in less than 30 seconds
• Generate 100 bar/1500 psi without potentially dangerous bottled gas
• Ergonomic design and a detachable hand/shoulder strap make the DPI 612 Flex equally at home in the field or on a calibration bench
• Proven mechanical designs provide simple-to-use, dependable systems with long service life
Quick-to-fit Pressure Connections
Making leak-tight, pressure connections is inevitably frustrating. The DPI 612 Flex series have quick-to-fit adaptor and hose systems with time-saving advantages over conventional methods:
• All adaptors, hoses and accessories, including the dirt and moisture traps, are quick and simple to fit. No tools or sealing are required and connections are leak free every time.
• A damaged thread on an instrument pressure port often necessitates a costly repair and significant downtime. With the DPI 612 quick-to-fit system damaged adaptors are very simply replaced in-the-field.
• Making leak tight connections wastes time and for several joints, it can take longer than a calibration. The DPI 612 Flex system is proven to significantly reduce set-up time
Simplified Touch Screen
DPI 612 Flex calibrators have the same user interface design as the unique and award-winning DPI 620 Genii (Measures magazine innovative product of 2014).
• The DASHBOARD allows quick application selection without menus or special keys - just tap the app.
• The TASK menu provides a library of popular configurations, so from the calibrator screen three simple gestures will completely reconfigure the DPI 612 Flex for the next job.
• From the FAVOURITES menu it’s even quicker to access regularly used and customised TASKS.
• The touch screen only shows function keys when they’re required, making it quicker and simpler to use than complex keypads with special function keys and key combinations.