DRUCK DPI 611
Quick ViewRobust and easy-to-use - The Druck DPI 611 Pressure Calibrator. Generate pressure in seconds with the robust, easy-to-use Druck DPI 611 pressure calibrator from GE. The ergonomic, hand-held device provides the best-in-class accuracy,...
Robust and easy-to-use - The Druck DPI 611 Pressure Calibrator.
Generate pressure in seconds with the robust, easy-to-use Druck DPI 611 pressure calibrator from GE. The ergonomic, hand-held device provides the best-in-class accuracy, with easy-to-use features, including an intuitive menu that recalls favorite tasks and documents data. With a touchscreen interface and a large color display, the rugged calibrator provides twice the performance in a product half the size of its predecessor.
- With the symbiosis of a high performance pressure generator and fast intuitive user interface, the robust DPI 611 brings handheld pressure calibration to a new level
- 50% smaller and 33% lighter than DPI 610
- Generates 0 to 20 bar in less than 30 seconds
- Creates 95% vacuum
- Pressure measurement is twice as accurate
- Three times better electrical accuracy
- Simplified touch screen interface with application DASHBOARD, quick TASK selection and FAVOURITES storage
- Fast, three touch set-up for any application
- Calculates PASS/FAIL errors, documents results and interfaces with Calibration Software
With the DPI 611 you can generate from 95% vacuum to 20 bar/300 psi pneumatic pressure. A simple selector lets you convert from vacuum to pressure and with a few stokes of the pump, you will generate the required pressure. Fine adjustment is made with the built-in volume adjuster and falling calibration points are achieved with the precision vent valve.
- The redesigned mechanical system provides significantly improved performance, allowing you to generate 20 bar/300 psi while holding the instrument in one hand.
- It’s also quicker, taking just 30 seconds to generate maximum pressure even with a one metre hose connecting the device.
- Ergonomic design, a hand strap you can position on the left or right and a soft over-moulding provide you with a firm grip for hand-held use and prevent the instrument from sliding when on a test bench.
- The proven mechanical design provides a simple-to-use, dependable system without the pitfalls of electromechanical devices; namely, poor reliability, regular servicing, dependence on battery condition and long pressure cycle times.
Quick-to-fit pressure connections
Making a leak-tight pressure connection in the field is inevitably frustrating. The DPI 611 comes with a quick-to-fit adaptor system that has a number of advantages over conventional methods:
• All adaptors, hoses and accessories, including the dirt moisture trap, are quick and simple to fit. No tools or sealing are required and connections are leak free.
• Damaged adaptors are very simply replaced and there’s no repair downtime.
• Making leak tight connections wastes time and for several joints, it takes longer than a calibration. The DPI 611 system is proven to significantly reduce set-up time.
Simplified touch screen
The DPI 611 uses the same interface design as the unique and award-winning DPI 620 Genii (Measures magazine innovative product of 2014).
• The DASHBOARD allows quick application selection without menus or special keys - just tap the app.
• The TASK menu provides a library of popular configurations. From the calibrator screen three simple gestures completely reconfigure the DPI 611 for the next job.
• From the FAVOURITES menu it’s even quicker to access regularly used and customised TASKS.
• The DPI 611 touch screen only shows function keys when they’re required, making it quicker and simpler to use than complex keypads with special function keys and key combinations.
• Application connection diagrams can be viewed on screen
Easy as 1, 2, 3