Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 Power & Energy Logger, 0-1000 V AC & DC, C/W Accessories & MA193 MiniFLEX Clamps
The unit also now comes with the complete PEL logger kit!
- MA193 200mm Flexible Clamps x3
- Reeling Boxes x 2 - Keeping leads & CT’s tidy rather than getting tangled up when testing & being left tangled in the bottom of the kit bag.
- Magnetic Probes x 4 - For connecting voltage probes where clips & probes just won’t work!
- Self-Powering Mains Adaptor
- Measurement Leads x4
- Crocodile Clips x4
- 2GB SD Card
- SD Card to USB adapter
- 1m USB Cable
- 1.8m Mains Power Cable
- Set of Rings and Inserts
- Multifix Mounting Systems
- Operating Manual (on CD)
- Carry Case
Ergonomic, magnetised and suitable for all types of cabinets, PEL103 loggers provide all the power and energy measurements simultaneously.
- Single-phase, split-phase and three-phase installations with or without a neutral, as well as other complex configurations.
- Implementation without cutting off the mains power supply
- BlueTooth, Ethernet and USB communication
- Automatic recognition of the sensors connected
- Recording on SD and SD-HC cards
- Real-time communication with a PC and analysiαs using PEL Transfer
The PEL102 and PEL103 loggers are power and energy measurement loggers for all electrical installations. The measurements are performed with 3 current sensors and voltage inputs. They can be used to view all the electrical parameters and to take advantage of the measurement, energy metering and communication functions. They offer users all the necessary measurements for successful energy efficiency projects and monitoring of your electricity distribution system.
The PEL100 family of energy meters makes it simple to add metering and measurement points in electrical cabinets where most of the space is already occupied. Because they are magnetic, they can be set up very easily in any cabinet and do not cause any obstruction once the cabinet door is closed
Monitoring and mapping consumption on a site Our PEL100 loggers can track even the slightest consumption in a factory, workshop, building, agency, etc. They simultaneously allow real-time consumption monitoring alongside historical and comparative analysis of consumption. Predictive maintenance When installed for a long period in a cabinet, PEL100 loggers constantly monitor the active, apparent and reactive power values on the electrical network involved. This means they will instantly detect whenever the subscribed power threshold is exceeded.