Chauvin Arnoux CA6545 5000V Digital Insulation Tester
In its site-proof case, the C.A 6545 megohmmeter can be used for quantitative and qualitative analysis of insulation. It also automatically measures voltage, capacitance and residual current.
Functions and specifications:
- measurement range: 10 kΩ to 10 TΩ
- 4 fixed test voltages: 500 / 1,000 / 2,500 and 5,000 V
- adjustable test voltage position: 40 to 5,100 V in 10 V or 100 V increments
- large backlit LCD screen with digital display and bargraph
- quantitative insulation analysis: DAR, PI and DD (dielectric discharge) quality ratios calculated automatically and R(t) stored
- large number of functions: programmable test duration, test voltage locking, smooth function, programmable alarms, etc.
- power supply: NiMH rechargeable battery for 30 days‘ operation with 10 DAR measurements and 5 PI measurements per day
- electrical safety: IEC 61010-1 Cat.III 1000V or Cat.I 2500V and IEC 61557
- dimensions: 270 x 250 x 180 mm; weight: 4.3 kg