Unrivalled double protection against condensation ingress damage - water stop technology protects against down-time. New condensate trap design is more robust & easier to empty, complete with washable foam dust filter saving you money. Comprehensive range of models to suit your requirements BSI tested to EN50379:2012 1 & 3.
- High quality UK manufactured Flue Gas Analyser, flue probe, gas leak detector, charger, pressure hose and bag with wireless comms to connect to iOS and Android devices
- Fully compatible with either the iOS or Android versions of our Sprint Mobile app and/or a wide range of other applications
- Sprint Pro4 has the addition of a dual beam infra-red CO2 sensor for ambient CO2 monitoring requirements, ideal for commercial catering applications and incident investigations.
- In addition the Pro4 Kit A is also supplied with printer, an Anton pressure relief valve (APRV) and 2x temp clamps
- In addition to the FGA features and CO room tests (simultaneous CO and CO2 ambient measurements), Sprint Pro4 also has a full pressure menu, the ability to connect with the supplied gas leak detector and USB comms to work with the Windows based Sprint Pro PC software"
- Unrivalled double protection against damage from condensate ingress – water stop technology protects against down time
- New condensate trap design is more robust and easier to empty, complete with washable particulate filter
- Robust construction, ergonomically designed for today’s professional engineer
- Intuitive, easy to navigate menu driven software with new large buttons
- High contrast screen with coloured prompts and warnings
- Easy USB-C charging for analyser & printer at home, on site or in your vehicle
- New drop-in bag design allows quick removal and replacement of FGA and accessories
- New secure click-in flue probe connector to FGA
- Built-in sensor over range protection
- Future proof – Sprint Pro4 can be upgraded to Pro6 at a later date if your requirements change and you need the addition of NOx measurements
- BSI tested to EN50379-1:2012 & EN50379-3:2012
- Suitable for engineers working with BS7967:2015
- Ideal for COMCAT and CO/CO2 investigations such as CMDDA1