Unrivalled double protection against condensation ingress damage - water stop technology protects against down-time. New condensate trap design is more robust & easier to empty, complete with washable foam dust filter saving you money. Comprehensive range of models to suit your requirements BSI tested to EN50379:2012 1 & 3.
- High quality UK manufactured Flue Gas Analyser, flue probe, charger, pressure hose and bag
- In addition the Pro2 Kit A is also supplied with printer, an Anton Pressure Relief Valve (APRV) and 2x temp clamps
- In addition to the FGA features and CO room tests, Sprint Pro2 also has a full pressure menu, the ability to connect with the new Pro gas leak detector* and USB comms to work with the Windows based Sprint Pro PC software"
- Unrivalled double protection against damage from condensate ingress – water stop technology protects against down time
- New condensate trap design is more robust and easier to empty, complete with washable particulate filter
- Robust construction, ergonomically designed for today’s professional engineer
- Intuitive, easy to navigate menu driven software with new large buttons
- High contrast screen with coloured prompts and warnings
- Easy USB-C charging for analyser & printer at home, on site or in your vehicle
- New drop-in bag design allows quick removal and replacement of FGA and accessories
- New secure click-in flue probe connector to FGA
- Built-in sensor over range protection
- Future proof – Sprint Pro2 can be upgraded to a higher model at a later date if your requirements change
- BSI tested to EN50379-1:2012 & EN50379-3:2012
- Suitable for engineers working with BS7967:2015