The HPAT500 HandyPAT is an easy to use hand held PAT tester with simple one-button test selection. The tester comes with rechargeable batteries and mains charger for low cost of ownership and can even be used whilst recharging ensuring no downtime. Its lightweight portable design makes it ideal for testing in all locations whether under a desk or testing a wall mounted monitor.
A single button press activates either a full Class I, Class II or lead test without any further interaction required by the user, unless a failure is encountered. The display has clear PASS / FAIL indicators and shows all test results on screen. Simple connection diagrams are permanently shown on the case body making it easy to start testing straight away.
HPAT500/2 delivery contents include an extension lead adaptor, an earth bond probe with clip, a mains charger, 6xAA rechargeable batteries and a “Test & Go” carry case with separate pocket for accessories.
A comprehensive range of optional adaptor leads are available enabling 110V appliance testing and testing of equipment terminated with 3 phase plugs.
The HPAT500/2 has a new high contrast backlit display.
Key features include:
- Simple one button testing
- Automatic Class I, Class II & power lead test
- Displays measured values with PASS/FAIL indication
- I.T. safe 200mA DC earth bond test with two pass levels
- Selectable 250V / 500V insulation test
- Tests both 240V and 110V appliances
- Mains rechargeable with in-car option